- Research paper should be Full Length on A/4 size.
- Papers should have the following sections :
- Title of the paper (Times New Roman Font size – 14 point)
- Name of the authors with initials and the name and address of the institution and email.
- Abstract :
An abstract of 200 to 400 words in Italics that sketches the purpose of the study,
basic procedures; main findings its novelty; discussions and the principal conclusions, should not contain any undefined abbreviations or references.
Provide 4 to 7 keywords.
- Text :
The paper must contain preferably Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion and Conclusion Acknowledgement.
- Tables :
Charts and Tables should be in MS Excel or MS Word and images in JPG format using maximum possible high resolution and should be numbered sequentially as they appear, i.e. Table 1, Table 2, etc.
- Figures :
Figures should be numbered sequentially as they appear, i.e. Figure 1, Figure 2, etc., and a caption should appear directly below each figure.
- No changes in, or additions to, the accepted manuscript will be allowed. Proof reading is solely the author’s responsibility
- A completed Copyright Form must be filled for each accepted manuscript and that should be duly signed, scanned mail at: email@example.com
Contact Us: Conference Director
- : +91 9423573130
- : +91 9545553130
- : www.globalresearchconference.com
- : firstname.lastname@example.org